Saturday, September 11, 2010

The goodie bags & a few things

Packed and stacked ... all 100 of them! Chock full of vouchers and lovely products for the lucky people to get them. I never knew 100 bags would take up so much room and thank goodness my girlfriend came to help me or else I would have been up all night doing them ...... or my husband would have been forced to help!


Here are are just a few of the lovely companies that you will discover in the bags tomorrow! There are soooo many other lovelies in the bags but I do not want to spoil the suprise!!

On another note, due to some personal reasons La Torina will unfortunately be unable to make it to the market tomorrow, but in their place you will find the very gorgeous My Poppet!

Forecast for tomorrow: Sunny with a little bit of wind YAY!!!

See you there

Ali xx

1 comment:

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

Yay!! Have a wonderful day!!