Monday, September 27, 2010

What did you buy?

I have a very tolerant husband, which is just as well really as I set myself a budget to spend at the September market ..... and then blew it by 50%!!!

I have discovered that it is quite a dangerous thing, running a boutique market and having a little girl, dangerous to the bank balance that is!!

This market I had a bit of a spending spree on dresses. I also grabbed a few gorgeous bibs from Gromarts and I will have to share a photo of them on facebook with you as they are in Miss T's room and she is having a snooze as I type this.

This lovely little dress is from Pinikity

This gorgeous dress is by Miss Haidee and is made from some old table cloths! I just adore the details ...

There was another dress I could not resist from Little Ray as well, but for some reason blogger has decided that I am not allowed to upload any more photos *sigh* I will have to post that one on FB too!

What did you buy at the market? I would love for you to share photos of your purchases over at our facebook page!


P.S. How pretty is my new blog??!! The makeover was done by the lovely Prue of Gigi & Lulu. My favourite bit is the retailers form that you will find under the retail tab. No more using ticket systems in evil (and confusing) ways

No comments: