Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mud Babies


If there is mud, Master Spice and Miss Sugar will surely find it!

It doesn't help that we live in a new, not-fully-landscaped house. We have half dug trenches, stump holes and garden beds that were created with good intentions, but haven't yet quite been completed. In the eyes of my little people this makes perfect conditions for making mud pies and puddle jumping. They splash in the mud so often that now when I hear rain I sigh, get the shower ready and NapiSan in hand.

I will let the pictures speak for themselves....


If you have mud babies of your own make sure you check out Pickle & Pop's gorgeous gumboot range at our June 5th, 1st Birthday Market in Woodend and our Mornington launch on July 10.


2 comments:

Elisha said...

Here here, I have mud babies, and its all my own fault. We should just give in and buy turf. Whats this I hear about morningron??? Street market or racecourse. Maybe well see you there one day :-)

Kellie @ 1000 homes of happiness said...

They still look adorable all covered in mud! Loooovvveeee those gumboots so colourful and cheery...x